We're sorry to hear you need to make a claim. We understand this can be a stressful time, and we're here to help put things right as quickly and easily as possible.
Registering your claim online should take around 10 to 15 minutes.
Please be aware this online form is for new claims only. If you've already logged your claim, you'll need to call us.
What will I need?
Before you begin, you may find it helpful to have the following information to hand:
- Your policy number (this can be found on your policy document)
- The main policyholder's name and date of birth
- The full address of the insured property
- Any supporting information, such as photographs or receipts
- Your crime reference number (if you've been a victim of crime)
Don't worry if you haven't got all this information to hand. You can still register your claim online and we'll send you a link so you can add any photos, receipts, or other evidence later. You can even switch devices to upload your photos if you need to.
What will happen next?
Once you've registered your claim, you'll receive a confirmation email. You can then expect to hear from us or one of our trusted suppliers within two working days to let you know what happens next.
To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, please make sure all the details you give us are correct.